We are very thorough and have our hands on every part of your dogs body. This enables us to alert you of anything we see that we feel should be brought to your attention, whether it's a tick bite or a lump. I'm happy to say that a dogs life was saved because of this when we alerted the client about a lump on the upper inner thight area of the dog's leg. (not an area most people would notice) After a follow up with her vet, the cancerous mass was removed. Happy Ending!!
Knowing the steps we take to thoroughly groom your dog will help you to understand the time that is required to complete the best possible hair cut.
ANATOMY OF A DOG GROOMING
1. Brush and remove any mats from the coat
2. Pre clip excess fur before the bath for better skin cleansing
3. Clean eye area and check for any discharge
4. Pluck hair from ears, clean and flush our canals
5. Clip toe nails and dew claws
6. Remove hair from under pads of feet for better traction
7. Clip private areas for sanitary purposes
8. Bathe with proper shampoo for skin type, hypoallergenic, medicated, deodorizing, flea, whitening, oatmeal & aloe
9. Gentle crate dryers remove excess moisture from fur
10. Brush out and finish fluff drying dogs coat on grooming table
11. Finish styling in client requested clip...whether traditional breed look, puppy clip or a modified version
12. And of course, a bow or bandana with a cookie completes the process!
AT LEBEL'S A FULL GROOMING WITH A COAT CLIP INCLUDES:
Lebel Dog Grooming
& Doggie Day Care